Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cookie Cutter Creations

I’ve been sick since last Friday so I haven’t been able to post my most recent creations.

I wanted to share this with you before Halloween but regardless, cookies are great creations for any birthday, thanksgiving, Christmas or special occasion.



Our baked cookies ready to be decorated.

I owe half the credit to my 6 yr old daughter who together with me helped bake and decorate some Halloween/fall sugar cookies. What a great way to spend a little time with the kids and let them express their creativity.





I just love the cute faces kids make when they're busy creating.

It turned into a practice session for my flooding technique and I ended up decorating cookies till 1 am, but that’s besides the point.

Have a look at some of the fun we had and some of the creations we made.



The Green swirly spider was one of my favorites.

2 comments:

  1. They look beautiful and delicious!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a selection of beautiful shapes. So great to be able to do something like this with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete